Helping You Deliver The Highest Standards of Pressure Care ™
The Theracomfort™ mattress.
- Constructed from durable high resilient foam.
- The PU coated fabric is 2 way stretch 100% waterproof and vapour permeable to enhance pressure care.
- PU Cover is fully removable 3 sided zip for easy cleaning and inspection.
- Theracomfort™ mattress has a 4 way turning protocol to ensure continued comfort nd product longevity.
- Maximum patient weight limit 29st /185Kg.
- Theracomfort™ Mattress is Suitable for profiling bed frames.
- Mattress Weight 10Kg.
- Safe working load 29st /185Kg
- Mattress Dimensions 1930mm x 910mm x 150 mm
For use as a comfort mattress
Mattress has a 4 way turning protocol
“We have purchased 3 Therawave systems from Mayflower and found them to be an excellent product from an excellent company. My unit has 28 highly dependent nursing and palliative care residents who need a high level of pressure relief. The mattresses themselves are high quality. The pumps are easy to use and quiet and the covers are high quality and comfortable. One resident was admitted with 4 pressure ulcers and now 3 have healed and the 4th is healing well. I highly recommend Mayflower as a company and their pressure releiving products.”Andrea Madden - Care Manager Christopher Grange Nursing Home
Designed for comfort as an entry product the Theracomfort™ mattress is a comfort mattress which is suitable for profiling bed frames. The cover is made from a 100% waterproof fabric which is 2 way stretch vapor permeable and zipped on 3 sides. The mattress has a 4 way turning protocol which ensures the product longevity.
Fire retardancy: BS7177 2008 medium hazard Products comply with the Furniture & furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988