Helping You Deliver The Highest Standards of Pressure Care ™
Theracomfort™ Visco Cushion
The TheraComfort™ Visco cushion has a top surface layer of temperature sensitive memory foam which reacts and moulds uniformly to the patients contours.
- A top surface of Visco elastic memory foam which is pressure and temperature sensitive.
- The Theracomfort™ visco cushion is a mix of CMHR and visco elastic memory foam to provide support and pressure distribution.
- The PU coated fabric is 2 way stretch material and vapour permeable to enhance pressure care
- Fully removable zipped cover for easy cleaning.
- Therawave™ cushion conforms to Fire retardancy BS6807:1996 medium hazard
- Theracomfort™ Visco cushion conforms to Fire retardancy BS6807:1996 medium hazard
- Adjusts and remoulds to body shape for optimum comfort and pressure relief
- Fully removable cover
- 43cm x 43cm x 8cm
For use in medium to high risk* scenarios
For use in wheelchairs or Day chairs
“We have purchased 3 Therawave systems from Mayflower and found them to be an excellent product from an excellent company. My unit has 28 highly dependent nursing and palliative care residents who need a high level of pressure relief. The mattresses themselves are high quality. The pumps are easy to use and quiet and the covers are high quality and comfortable. One resident was admitted with 4 pressure ulcers and now 3 have healed and the 4th is healing well. I highly recommend Mayflower as a company and their pressure releiving products.”Andrea Madden - Care Manager Christopher Grange Nursing Home
The Theracomfort™ Visco <a href=”http://mayflower-medical.co.uk/pressurecushions.html”><b>pressure relieving cushion</b></a> is a Medium to High Risk* wheelchair or day chair cushion. The combination of CMHR and memory foam allows the cushion to mould to the patients contours, ensuring very low interface pressures. The cushion is covered with a removable zipped PU 2 way stretch 100% waterproof cover. The PU 2 way stretch cover has been specially designed to work in combination with the memory foam which allows immersion and support of pressure areas which are at Risk of pressure ulcer damage.