Helping You Deliver The Highest Standards of Pressure Care ™
Theracomfort™ Visco Mattress
The Theracomfort™ is a non turn, *Medium to High risk memory foam mattress.
- Constructed from Deluxe Memory foam which is temperature and pressure Sensitive.
- The PU coated fabric is 2 way stretch 100% waterproof and vapour permeable to enhance pressure care.
- PU Cover is fully removable 3 sided zip for easy cleaning and inspection.
- Theracomfort™ Visco is a Combination of CMHR and memory foam which reduces the need for tuning.
- Fast acting Memory foam moulds and remoulds quickly in response to body movement.
- Theracomfort™ Visco evenly distributes unwanted pressure which ensures low interface pressures.
- Maximum patient weight limit 27st /171Kg.
- Theracomfort™ Mattress is Suitable for profiling bed frames.
- Mattress Weight 15.5kg.
- Safe working load 27 Stones.
- Mattress Dimensions 1930mm x 910mm x 152 mm
Suitable for Medium to High Risk patients
Non Turn Mattress
“Exceptional, very individualised service, I would highly recommend Mayflower Medical to other care providers.”Joanne James, Area Manager, Adelaide Nursing Home
The Theracomfort™ visco memory foam mattress, is a combination of CMHR foam and memory foam and is suitable for profiling bed frames. The cover is has a three sided zip and is covered in a 2 way stretch fabric which is 100% waterproof and vapour permeable. The top surface of Memory foam ensures the lowest possible average interface pressures by moulding to the clients unique shape.
Fire retardancy: BS7177 2008 medium hazard Products comply with the Furniture & furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988