Helping You Deliver The Highest Standards of Pressure Care ™
Theracomfort™ Visco Mattress
The Theracomfort™ is a non turn, *Medium to High risk memory foam mattress.
- Constructed from Deluxe Memory foam which is temperature and pressure Sensitive.
- The PU coated fabric is 2 way stretch 100% waterproof and vapour permeable to enhance pressure care.
- PU Cover is fully removable 3 sided zip for easy cleaning and inspection.
- Theracomfort™ Visco is a Combination of CMHR and memory foam which reduces the need for tuning.
- Fast acting Memory foam moulds and remoulds quickly in response to body movement.
- Theracomfort™ Visco evenly distributes unwanted pressure which ensures low interface pressures.
- Maximum patient weight limit 27st /171Kg.
- Theracomfort™ Mattress is Suitable for profiling bed frames.
- Mattress Weight 15.5kg.
- Safe working load 27 Stones.
- Mattress Dimensions 1930mm x 910mm x 152 mm
Suitable for Medium to High Risk patients
Non Turn Mattress
“We have recently purchased some Mayflower mattresses to replace some of our existing older mattresses. The new mattresses have proven already to be far superior and great value for money. The quality of the product is excellent and they are very easy to use. Mayflower Medical has become an excellent resource for our nursing home. I would thoroughly recommend to other homes”Darren Weeks, Registered Manager, Symphony House Nursing Home
The Theracomfort™ visco memory foam mattress, is a combination of CMHR foam and memory foam and is suitable for profiling bed frames. The cover is has a three sided zip and is covered in a 2 way stretch fabric which is 100% waterproof and vapour permeable. The top surface of Memory foam ensures the lowest possible average interface pressures by moulding to the clients unique shape.
Fire retardancy: BS7177 2008 medium hazard Products comply with the Furniture & furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988