Helping You Deliver The Highest Standards of Pressure Care ™
Theracomfort™ Visco Mattress
The Theracomfort™ is a non turn, *Medium to High risk memory foam mattress.
- Constructed from Deluxe Memory foam which is temperature and pressure Sensitive.
- The PU coated fabric is 2 way stretch 100% waterproof and vapour permeable to enhance pressure care.
- PU Cover is fully removable 3 sided zip for easy cleaning and inspection.
- Theracomfort™ Visco is a Combination of CMHR and memory foam which reduces the need for tuning.
- Fast acting Memory foam moulds and remoulds quickly in response to body movement.
- Theracomfort™ Visco evenly distributes unwanted pressure which ensures low interface pressures.
- Maximum patient weight limit 27st /171Kg.
- Theracomfort™ Mattress is Suitable for profiling bed frames.
- Mattress Weight 15.5kg.
- Safe working load 27 Stones.
- Mattress Dimensions 1930mm x 910mm x 152 mm
Suitable for Medium to High Risk patients
Non Turn Mattress
“Having just purchased our 2nd Therawave 8 mattress from you I wish to give you feedback on the superiority of this product and the success we have acheived using it. A patient we nurse had a severe Grade 4 ulcer on the sacral area, completely bed bound, quadraplegic, and for medical reasons unable to be nursed on his side. This sore with the use of dressings and your mattress healed completely within a few months, a great feat given the severity of the sore. Having two out of the three cells inflated at a time gives much better support and stability especially to some of the more sturdy residents. I would not hesitate in recommending this product and would purchase for the home in the future.”Sarah Collard - Director /RGN Mountbatton Nursing Home
The Theracomfort™ visco memory foam mattress, is a combination of CMHR foam and memory foam and is suitable for profiling bed frames. The cover is has a three sided zip and is covered in a 2 way stretch fabric which is 100% waterproof and vapour permeable. The top surface of Memory foam ensures the lowest possible average interface pressures by moulding to the clients unique shape.
Fire retardancy: BS7177 2008 medium hazard Products comply with the Furniture & furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988