Helping You Deliver The Highest Standards of Pressure Care ™
Therawave™ Dynamic Air Cushion
The Therawave™ alternating air cushion provides dynamic therapy support surface for high risk residents.
The cushion provides optimum pressure care for sensitive residents sitting out of bed for long periods of time.
- Provides a high Level of protection for patients up to 17 stones.
- Air cells arranged on a foam base provide stability and extra pressure protection for the patient.
- 100%waterproof, anti bacterial PU cover reduces potential friction and shear and promotes good air circulation, reducing the possibility of skin maceration
Therawave™ – Alternating Air Cushion – High to Very Risk
- Cushion Dimensions 43cm x 43cm x 10cm
- Pump Dimensions 26cm x 13cm x 10cm
- Cycle time 10 minute
- Connection Type : CPC Connections
- Mains Powered
- Cover : Dermagrade PU Bio Cover
- Weight 3.5Kg
- Base material Heavy Duty non-slip
For treatment and the prevention of pressure ulcers Stage I to III*
Can be used in conjunction with the Therawave™ STD and Pro pump/mattress systems for a complete 24 Hour care solution
“Exceptional, very individualised service, I would highly recommend Mayflower Medical to other care providers.”Joanne James, Area Manager, Adelaide Nursing Home
The Mayflex Therawave™ alternating cushion offers a continuum of care for patients who are capable of sitting out of bed for long periods of time. The arrangement of air cells on a foam base ensures optimum therapy, stability and protection of vulnerable areas. The cushion cover has a 360 degree heavy duty zip plus a side skirt which increases protection against fluid ingress thus increasing infection control. The Therawave™ pump unit can be mounted on a chair back or beneath the chair or can be connected to the Therawave™ standard or Pro pump systems for 24 Hour pressure protection.