Helping You Deliver The Highest Standards of Pressure Care ™
Therawave™ Dynamic Air Cushion
The Therawave™ alternating air cushion provides dynamic therapy support surface for high risk residents.
The cushion provides optimum pressure care for sensitive residents sitting out of bed for long periods of time.
- Provides a high Level of protection for patients up to 17 stones.
- Air cells arranged on a foam base provide stability and extra pressure protection for the patient.
- 100%waterproof, anti bacterial PU cover reduces potential friction and shear and promotes good air circulation, reducing the possibility of skin maceration
Therawave™ – Alternating Air Cushion – High to Very Risk
- Cushion Dimensions 43cm x 43cm x 10cm
- Pump Dimensions 26cm x 13cm x 10cm
- Cycle time 10 minute
- Connection Type : CPC Connections
- Mains Powered
- Cover : Dermagrade PU Bio Cover
- Weight 3.5Kg
- Base material Heavy Duty non-slip
For treatment and the prevention of pressure ulcers Stage I to III*
Can be used in conjunction with the Therawave™ STD and Pro pump/mattress systems for a complete 24 Hour care solution
“We have recently purchased some Mayflower mattresses to replace some of our existing older mattresses. The new mattresses have proven already to be far superior and great value for money. The quality of the product is excellent and they are very easy to use. Mayflower Medical has become an excellent resource for our nursing home. I would thoroughly recommend to other homes”Darren Weeks, Registered Manager, Symphony House Nursing Home
The Mayflex Therawave™ alternating cushion offers a continuum of care for patients who are capable of sitting out of bed for long periods of time. The arrangement of air cells on a foam base ensures optimum therapy, stability and protection of vulnerable areas. The cushion cover has a 360 degree heavy duty zip plus a side skirt which increases protection against fluid ingress thus increasing infection control. The Therawave™ pump unit can be mounted on a chair back or beneath the chair or can be connected to the Therawave™ standard or Pro pump systems for 24 Hour pressure protection.